FREE on-site radon investigations
Home buyers and owners should think of radon mitigation as a long-term investment in the health and safety of their homes and families.
· Installing and replacing ceiling lights, recessed lights, ceiling fans, bathroom fans, attic or roof fans, spot/flood lights, and landscape lights.
· Installing emergency power backup systems including sump pump battery backup systems, whole house portable generator or stand by generator backup systems, or whole house battery backup systems.
· Home electrical inspections.
· Security and surveillance camera systems.
· Cable TV wiring.
· Wiring for basements and room additions.
· Replacing fuse boxes with circuit breakers.
· Wiring for hot tubs, Jacuzzis, and whirlpools.
· Upgrading, replacing and inspecting electrical panels and electrical service.
· Electrical panel and whole house grounding systems installation.
· Electrical panel and whole house lightning protection, whole house surge protectors.
· Troubleshooting and repairing GFI / GFCI / ground fault circuit interrupter outlets and circuits.
· New electrical panels and circuit breaker installation.
· Electrical circuit, outlet, GFCI, switch and light troubleshooting.